Cornerstone Co-operative Housing
The Event Hall
Rules, Regulations & Contract
BY RENTING 156 PRESTON CRESCENT, MONCTON, N.B. YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. You are fully responsible for any and all property damage caused to this building while in your care, custody and control.
2. That you carry the proper insurance (Tenant Legal Liability) when you use these premises.
3. Cornerstone will not be held liable for theft, fire or any other type of vandalism to any vehicle while parked in the parking lot of 156 Preston Crescent or while parked on the street before, during or after a function.
4. Cornerstone is not responsible for any lose of items from the premises while they rent it.
5. This building is designated as being smoke free. You must be at least 15 meters away.
6. Cornerstone requires at least one calendar month for cancellations.
7. Payment is expected once a date is determined and agreed upon whether the Hall is used or not.
8. The Renter, and its invitees and guests, shall waive any claim against Cornerstone for any injuries, damages.
Submission Issues? Download Hard-Copy: